FileZilla is a free software, cross-platform FTP application, consisting of FileZilla Client and FileZilla Server. Client binaries are available for Windows, Linux, and macOS, server binaries are available for Windows only. Both server and client support FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), while the client can in addition connect to SFTP servers. Below are the steps to connect:
- Download FileZilla from official website
- Specify your FTP login details
- FTP server name: enter your domain name here or the name of the hosting server where your account resides
- FTP username: your CPanel username
- FTP password: your CPanel password
- Click on Quickconnect
After clicked on “Quickconnect”, you will see at the top of screen that you are connected successfully. In Left side of your screen (Local site), you will see the files and folders of your own computer. Right side of your screen (Remote site), you will see the files and folders of your web hosting. You can transfer files between your local computer and your web hosting account.